Must Have Essentials Every Woman Needs pt. 1
Items every woman should own, most are no brainers with a mixture of some of my faves.
1. The all important "Little Black Dress" a staple for all women and I'm sure most of you are like me and have more than one, for date night, girls night out, the business meeting and the casual one for walking in the mall or running errands.
2. "Lacy Camisole" sometimes it's acceptable to show a little cleavage but most of the time a camisole is needed. Camisoles are great under clothes to allow you to wear those cleavage baring blouses and dresses to work, you can wear your favorites and still feel sexy when the camisole has feminine edges like lace and still be conservative enough for work.
3. A "Nude Pump" can go from day to night and works in every season. Who doesn't love a shoe that's versatile enough to wear with of the clothing in your wardrobe. There is nothing better.
4. The all encompassing "Scarf" this is a staple in my closet and you can never have too many. A shorter one that looks great in your hair or knotted on your neck. Longer ones that hit at the thigh. Infinity scarves are perfect tripled and paired with a leather motorcycle jacket when it's cooler. Versatility in a nutshell.
5. "Maxi Dresses" look great on everyone. If you are petite alter it to stop right at the ankle and if you don't want to wear a wedge, wear it with a cardigan above your hip bone to elongate your legs. If you are hippier like me stay away from vertical stripes. No matter your shape or size you'll find one that looks perfect on you.
Thank you for reading, hope it was helpful and enjoyable. XOXO Lola K.