This post is a little late but hey better late than never, right?
Glam and sex appeal was the theme of the night at The People's Choice Awards, the night was filled with lace, floor length gowns, plunging necklines and cutout detailing. So here are my fave styles from The People's Choice Awards 2013. (In no particular order.)
1. Lea Michele - Was "Pretty in Pink" in a lace cocktail cap sleeve mini and strappy sandals both by Elie Saab.
2. Regina King - Looked absolutely stunning in a Badgley Mischka cream cocktail dress with black lace detail and sash at the waist. She pulled it all together with a shoulder length curly bob and super cute bow detail Valentino peep toe pumps.
3. Mae Whitman - Looked chic in a structured LBD. I loved the hemline, plunging neckline and cutout back detail. She kept it stylish and simple with her flowing locks and nude peep toe pumps.
4. Rumor Willis - Looked fab and glam in an Alice + Olivia black and silver sequined striped floor length gown.
5. Naomi Watts - A golden glamour goddess in a Alexander McQueen black and gold backless halter gown with a flowing train.
6. Kaley Cuoco - In a blush pink Christian Siriano cocktail gown and Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe satin pumps. She looked feminine and sexy with the cutout sides, floral lace and tulle full skirt.
7. Taylor Swift - In a white Ralph Lauren floor length gown with plunging neckline and flowing train. She was the epitome of sex pot glam.
Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10