Oscar Fashion Recap: My Top Five Star Looks
The Oscars always brings out the very best in the stars of Hollywood and this year was no different. There were alot of unforgettable fashions and below are top five stars of this year.
5. Amanda Seyfried looked absolutely stunning in a blue lace flowing gown with train and keyhole neckline.
4. Reese Witherspoon blue fitted semi mermaid gown was the perfect color and I loved the black color blocking at the top of the strapless gown.
3. Zoe Saldana white strapless gown with floral appliques, belt and black, grey and white ruffled skirt was the epitome of old school glam. I love the simplicity of her hair and accessories.
2. Charlize Theron strapless peplum dress with full semi mermaid skirt and flowing train was the perfect mix of sexy and elegant and I am in love with her edgy haircut.
1. Kerry Washington coral strapless gown with golden bodice and pretty bow at the waist and flowing skirt with train was my favorite of the night. Her long flowing locks, simple clutch and pointy toe stilettos were the perfect accessories for vintage/ goddess gown.
Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.